ZoomVar is a database which allows users to zoom in on residue level information from a 3D integrated protein-protein interaction network.
In particular ZoomVar allows users to:
- Obtain a residue level mapping of SNVs/positions to resolved structures and homologues
- Map SNVs/positions to resolved/homologous binary interaction complexes
- Compute the enrichment of nsSNVs at the core, interface, and surface regions
- Determine interaction partners with 3D resolved information at the residue and protein level
- Determine the binding multiplicity of a residue
- Download all results as easily parsable csv files
Users can access data in the ZoomVar database in two ways - click below to start exploring!